One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is having the opportunity to send and receive Christmas cards. I love hearing from friends and family, seeing how they've changed, and getting to see everyone's unique Christmas card style.
I had so much fun creating our cards this year. We had our family photos done by Shannon Worley Photography (I highly recommend her if you're in the Phoenix area!), and I designed our cards using Tiny Prints. I've used Tiny Prints for our cards the past few years, and I've been nothing but pleased with the outcome each year!
If you haven't ordered you Christmas cards yet, it's not too late! Here's a quick and easy tutorial to help you with the process:
- Go to http://tinyprints.com and click "Holiday Cards". From there, filter what you're wanting in your card (i.e. format, style, size, etc).
- Click your choice of card, choose your quantity, design, color, etc., and then click "Personalize"!
- Here is where you will add your personalized family photos. Be sure they are uploaded to your computer so you can easily access them.
- Next, you will choose your envelope style and color.
- Lastly, choose if you'd like Tiny Prints to address your envelopes for you. You can even have them mail them out for you if you wish!
- Simply "Check Out" and your order is complete!
Tiny Prints does a great job of making it an easy process. Their site is very user friendly, and I love all of the various customization options!
As much as I wish I could mail each of you our Christmas card this year, a virtual version will have to do...
From our family to yours, we wish you a healthy and happy holiday season! Thank you for another year of your loyal support and love!
Disclaimer: I collaborated with Tiny Prints/Shutterfly on this project in exchange for product. All reviews and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for your support!